sábado, 2 de junio de 2012

TOURIST INTERVIEWS







Excuse me, do you speak English?
Do you have a minute? We are doing a project for High School.
Could we ask you some questions, pleas?
Thanks!
1.       Where are you from?
Well, I’m from Ingland, From Reding but my wife
2.       Are you on holidays here? Are you having a good time?
Yes, i like the time, I like Spain very much
3.       Why diod you choose Catalonia for your holidays?
Because I’m in holidays last year, because I have a live hear.
4.       Where are you staing?
In Llança, You know llança, It’s very much
5.       Are you with a group? How many people are you with?
I’m coming with my wife
6.       How long are you staying in Catalonia/Spain?

7.       Do you speak Spanish or Catalan?
I try to learn Spanish
8.       Do you think people hear speak good English?
Not many people speak english hear, in Llançavery people speak english, the Young people probably more.
9.       Have you visited other places in Catalonia/Spain?
Yes, Blanes,Llança,Cadaques, Figueres
10.   Which place did you like best?
Probably Llança
11.   Which didn’t you like so much?
I don’t know
12.   What do you think of the Dali Museum?
I like the painting but not the Dali art
13.   Do you like Cataloinia/Spanish food?
I like calamares,yes i like a Spanish food
14.   Have you bought any souvenirs?
Yes, for my mum.
15.   Are Catalonia/Spanish friendly in your opinion?
Yes i think
16.   Would you like to come back again?
Suer.
Thank you very much for your time.
Goodbye!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario